Bia Women's Whey Protein is designed to help women perform at their best.
In addition to 20 grams of the highest quality protein, Bia contains 100% daily recommended value of the following nutrients per serving:
- Calcium - 1,000 mg
- Iron - 18 mg
- Vitamin D - 500 IU
- Vitamin C - 60 mg
All of these are vital to female health and well-being. On top of this, female athletes have a higher risk of osteoporosis and amenorrhea, and Bia is designed to help address and prevent these problems. The vitamin D and calcium support bone health, while the iron and vitamin c help prevent anemia and iron deficiency.
- Whey has been studied for its effects on the reduction of allergies
- It has been linked to reduction of risk factors for heart disease associated with an unhealthy diet, including high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and high blood sugar and insulin levels
- It has been shown to reduce blood sugar in both healthy females and those with type II diabetes
- It improves both protein oxidation and blood levels of essential amino acids when taken after exercise,meaning that it helps you recover more quickly
- It has a strong effect on appetite regulation and hunger
- Whey protein contains glutathione, a tripeptide that helps strengthen immune function
- Whey protein may also aid in the prevention and treatment of various cancers, including breast and colon cancer
Whey protein is also very easy for your body to break down and use, with a bioavailability of 100-159 on the bioavailability index, which measures how easy it is for the body to absorb a protein. This is even higher than cow's milk (at 91) and egg whites (at 88).
Because of the way it is processed, whey isolate is highly unlikely to trigger allergies of any sort in those who consume it. It is also processed in a way that leaves the protein undamaged.
Most other whey formulas use whey concentrate. Concentrate can be anywhere from 25%-89% actual protein by mass, while whey isolate is at least 90% protein by mass.
Bia uses only whey isolate.
Whey isolate has all nine essential amino acids; the proteins that your body is unable to make on its own. It can be vital to supplement these in some way, especially if you are a vegetarian or restrict your intake of meat. If you don't consume a sufficient amount of amino acids, your body will start breaking down muscle tissue to meet its needs.
Bia also contains 4.125 grams of branch-chained amino acids (BCAAs). Consisting of valine, leucine, and isoleucine, these are linked to metabolic regulation.
Whey isolate mixes very easily, even in cold liquids, which makes it perfect for smoothies and shakes.
Bia uses sucralose, which is 600x sweeter than table sugar, to create its delicious flavor. We use less than 1 gram per serving, so you don't have to worry about tons of sugar.
All of this means that you're getting more from Bia than any other protein.
If you think that Bia is right for you, click the link below to purchase a bottle.
Our mission is to support and empower women. In a country where an estimated 75% of women have unhealthy thoughts, feelings, or behaviors related to food and their bodies, we want to do our part to help address this problem. Click below to find out more.